2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Chillwell & Rice best part of 95m

We could buy the young Palace lad & leave him there for 1 season????

New Fwd will be Summer 2020

you buy a young player playing regularly in an inferior league with potential to play in the EDS team and so extend the squad, Leao was one such but a bit inexperienced we missed the boat one that one
I like this idea in principle but it's a very fine line between "too good for the EDS" and "not good enough for City" which would leave you with a specific and difficult profile to buy for. It will be difficult to convince a top quality player to join our EDS (Leão is evidence of this) and are more likely to leave on loan that stay around the EDS.

Sandler would be an excellent example of this idea working, however I would imagine he'd be out on loan if it wasn't for his injuries.

We could just use Touazi or Nmecha.
But if we do try to sign a third choice striker to play reserve football, you would probably be looking at this sort of profile:

Jonas Wind, 20, Copenhagen
Denis Drāgus, 19, FC Viitorul
Myron Boadu, 18, AZ Alkmaar
Nazarii Rusyn, 20, Dynamo Kyiv
Adeleke Akinyemi, 20, IK Start

get a bad feeling we are gonna end up with chillwell and reuben neves this summer. not that that would be a disaster, but i am of the opinion we should only be buying players who improve us. those two rub me as gap fillers.

Anyone think a double swoop on Celtic for Kieran Tierney and timo weah leaving the latter there for a season or 2 as a sweetener a good idea?

get a bad feeling we are gonna end up with chillwell and reuben neves this summer. not that that would be a disaster, but i am of the opinion we should only be buying players who improve us. those two rub me as gap fillers.

No way we will go for neves as wolves would want £100m plus! Also chilwell would be an upgrade on what we currently have?

I personally think we will get ndombele and firpo. If we are only getting two players that are a DM and a LB then ndombele would be the obvious choice for DM but with the numbers @tolmie's hairdoo mentions then firpo has a buyout clause and we have the advantage that Zinchenko was close to Betis before Jorginho shafted us and I’m sure a deal with the two could be done no problem. As a side problem though, with @tolmie's hairdoo saying he can’t say who the midfielder is then I sense it’s not ndombele and someone who has not been mentioned in the media?

Will he qualify for a work permit now ?

I've no clue to be honest. Not completely sure what the requirements are. The club felt it was worth fighting last summer and you'd assume his case would have improved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.