Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Job done without expending any energy, shame about Zinchenko's injury but we'll manage.

Would like to see us settle on 3-0 and not 2-0 though.

Job done and top of the league, some worrying niggles starting to appear in the players, hopefully, we can remain fit and at full strength

Job done.

It can be dangerous making so many changes, but credit to all involved, we did what we had to.

Pity that Oleks had to go off, but it was great to see John, Kevin and Dinho all come through 90 minutes apparently unscathed. Danilo's versatility is a vital part of our squad; I thought he did very well tonight on both sides, but MotM was a simple decision: Neil Etheridge, but for City, it was KdB.

3 points ...job well done!

Dippers are distraught!!!

Lifted from RAWK

''In a small way, I actually feel a bit sorry for their players, because no matter what the assembled team go on to do, they will never be respected like the true greats of the game are/were because the whole thing is corrupt and built on cheating. The whole project is the Lance Armstrong of English football. It's tainted and smells very dodgy.''

Do they actually believe this? Because Raz looks really upset to have left them haha

3 points is all that matters.
Trying to work out who won between Jesus and Mahrez. I assume they were trying to out shit each other?

A bit of both mate,I also think players ( keepers as well) see it as actually looking forward to playing us,the majority of teams play their balls off,warnock was talking before the game about resting players,he said they begged him they wanted to play against city as they took his u23’s quip as gospel..

I think keepers are like batsmen in cricket. We shoot a lot, and if the first few aren't goals, the keepers get their eye in and confidence up and they see it like a beach ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.