Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

tumblr_p4y2t8Z6Zz1tsy0uoo1_250.gif

If the cross bar had of been another 3ft higher we would have scored shit loads tonight lol. kev brilliant and Mahrez Danilo and Phil all had good games ,Gabby needs a goal and quick

Never in doubt after Kev’s goal. Foden looked very accomplished on his first pl start. Leroy very good. Disappointed at the wastefulness, hope Sergio is back soon. Raheem, Silva and Bernardo all rested, so not too bad.

Now,now,don’t be greedy yes we want the lot but if push comes to shove it’s the league above the other two ...

... no I mean Karen said she wants us to win every other game.. I said I want us to win them all.. never mind just being daft

Well, your opinion is wrong. Just my opinion of course.

The lad has proved every single time, if you give him a run of games he’s an incredible striker.
But he hasn’t has he . Ok yes he has scored goals but can hand on heart be happy if he was leading our line week in week out? When we signed him he was meant to replace Sergio but he has not kicked on and on tonight’s performance he was poor .

Another 3 pts.

Top of the league.

Well done lads!

I noticed that...

Riyad Mahrez went past his fullback on the outside ONCE... crossed with his right foot ONCE... Gabby chests it down to Leroy who bangs it in.

So obviously the plan is for this to happen so very, very rarely that when it does, it fools the defence completely.

Pep is a genius. ;-)

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.