Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Another training exercise, shame no more goals but the keeper had a blinder and some bad misses. Downer Zinch injury. Good performance from Foden, Kev looking great and a bit better from Mahrez. Only real downer was Jesus. He hasn't progressed in a good year now and we need a big upgrade for next season as we are a bit toothless without Kun.

Stroll in the park...

Job done...

John Moss is a mess. Disgrace a professional referee can be that overweight !

3 points.

Great game management again.

Eddie cool as fuck.

Can't wait for Sky to concentrate on what Colin Wanker said to Pep rather than the match...

2nd gear stroll and who can blame them with a semi final to come and the remainder of the season.

Shame about Zinchenko but Kev back to his best and Foden was excellent.

Mahrez played well I thought too.

3 points and back top, happy days.

Why do so many do that against us? It must be poor finishing giving keepers a chance to make saves.
A bit of both mate,I also think players ( keepers as well) see it as actually looking forward to playing us,the majority of teams play their balls off,warnock was talking before the game about resting players,he said they begged him they wanted to play against city as they took his u23’s quip as gospel..

That wasn't our most impressive game of the season or the most exciting or the most dominant...

But it's harder to imagine an easier game than that one. We changed 7 players, played at 50% and won by 2-0 which could have been easily 6 or 7 while not being at risk at any point.

We were scintillating at times. Kev was imperious, Phil sublime, gabby gash....lol. I know I know he needs games..

We can go into the semi absolutely full of confidence that we have a pool of fucking awesome 18 players to choose from..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.