Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

But he hasn’t has he . Ok yes he has scored goals but can hand on heart be happy if he was leading our line week in week out? When we signed him he was meant to replace Sergio but he has not kicked on and on tonight’s performance he was poor .

He was poor? Watch again.

He ran the line very well, one on a plate for Sané, should have been played in by Bruyne for a easy goal, but De Bruyne sent him wide selfishly.
He also skinned 3, slotted Mahrez in, who for a change cut back.

Every time Jesus gets a run of games, he returns numbers no different if not better to Aguero.

haha .. Moss didn't want to have anything to do with Mahrez penalty ... Warnock was around

Tim Sherwood in the studio “ that was a rest for City, a stroll in the park. Liverpool don’t get a rest, they have to fight for every win”

He’s sort of right. It’s to do with our style of play.. we almost always score in the first 10 minutes and absolutely dominate possession. It must take a lot less energy than the way Liverpool play. It’s just a smarter way of playing basically

3 points,clean sheet shame about Zinch, hopefully he’ll recover quickly.
I’m sure we had more than the 79% possession BBC said we did.
You’ll never see a more one sided 2-0 win. We were dominant in all areas.
If Gabby has his finishing head on today, this would have been 6 easily.

There’ll be tears and candles melting all over dipper land tonight.

Come on CITY.

1 more down. Onwards.

Neither of your opinions are wrong, they're just different. That's the beauty of it, we can all have different opinions.
As for me, I think Jesus does need a run of games to show whether he has progressed or not.

It’s every fucking time Jesus gets his first start in weeks, he doesn’t score. It’s the same bullshit.
He gets a run of games, scores loads, the same people disappear.

He normally gets a start in games where we’re playinb well within ourselves or have made several changes.

But he hasn’t has he . Ok yes he has scored goals but can hand on heart be happy if he was leading our line week in week out? When we signed him he was meant to replace Sergio but he has not kicked on and on tonight’s performance he was poor .

I assume you are either on the wind up, or you have a grudge against Gabby, or you don't watch much football, or you don't understand the game very well.

Which ever the explanation is, it means I don't value your opinion very highly.

Obvious this won't worry you at all.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.