QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no idea what Pep was playing at tonight.
The selection wasn’t great, but when Kane went off the game was crying out for Kev and Sane.
Sergio got no service, so he brings gabby on who gets no service.
The subs at the end were pointless.
Pep’s at fault tonight, not something you’ll hear too often.
CF will never get the right service with Mahrez playing as he hugs the right wing too much. Not mobile enough. It needs Sané and Sterling every time. Mahrez should never be picked before those two. It means Sterling has to go left to accommodate him. Shocking. I so want him to succeed, but he Isn’t a great fit for this team at the moment. Miles out of his depth

After the penalty which was a bonus we never looked like scoring.
Away goal would have been key, we didn't score at Klanfield last year either.
Can someone teach Gabbi about the offside rule.
Mahrez, Delph and Walker couldn't care less if they never played for us again.
Only positive Kane and Ali might miss the return.

We can still overturn this result, but that doesnt hide the fact that mahrez doesn’t suit the playing style of our team one jot. Bernado was missed badly. Our passing was poor all the first half but i thought we would come out better, but we failed to test lloris which is quite shocking.

It pains me to say this as he is my fave since he signed, but Merlin has been very quiet so far and is not having a massive influence we are accustomed too, Delph looks off pace compared to the inspirational zinchenko and that is another miss that hits us hard when it matters.

Onwards now and lets get the job done because regardless we can beat these at home butwill need to be at our best

Not the best result but based on how late the subs were it looked like we were trying to conserve energy with the league in mind.

With our strongest team out we'll batter then at home, especially with Kane out.

Are you sure?

They won five of seven when dirty 'Arry was out recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.