Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i mean the one they haven't scored yet....great logic i know!!

I'm doing the team a great disservice but my pessimism is high. We have the players to smash them and it looks like Kev is finally firing on all cylinders. Its going to be a great game.

He is saying that we will win 2-1 but go out due to an away goal.
I think it's a bit of a big presumption that they'll score. They had what, 2 chances at WHL? They're missing their main goalscorer as well and we've been very good defensively at home.

City 4=2. Del Ali will dive and get a penalty and Son will score as well but Aguero and KDB will see City home in a thriller. I'd prefer 4-0, mind.

Can see this being 3-1 city. If we go 2-0 at half time weve got it, because even if they score, we will get a 3rd. Strong team on Wednesday needed, dont worry about the weekend as they'll play their strongest 11 as well. Do or die over the next 3 games, Wednesday 24th April sees us in the best position of city's history or flat on our arses.

KDB and Bernardo to step up and control the next few weeks.

Come on City!

Referee

Cüneyt Çakır (TUR)

Assistant referees

Bahattin Duran (TUR)

Tarik Ongun (TUR)

Video Assistant Referee

Massimiliano Irrati (ITA)

Assistant Video Assistant Referee

Marco Guida (ITA)

Fourth official

Artur Dias (POR)
FFS.. .****y if I remember correctly he's shafted other English clubs as well as us in the past.

Can't put names to games but I'm sure I've had a few occasions where his name is perfect for him.

Reactions: mat
FFS.. .****y if I remember correctly he's shafted other English clubs as well as us in the past.

Can't put names to games but I'm sure I've had a few occasions where his name is perfect for him.
He's shafted everyone mate, he's fucking useless. Best thing we could do as supporters on Wednesday is put a shitload of pressure on him, he gets swayed by player and crowd reactions as his positioning is terrible.

Saying that, VAR should clean his act up a bit as when he makes mistakes they're usually the definition of 'clear and obvious'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.