Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a battle.

We'll try and disrupt you. Lots of dirty tricks. Lots of cheating. Lots of gamemanship.

it wont be beautiful. In fact it will be ugly. We are here for the result. Nothing else.

I feel the same as you to be fair mate and I'm usually the opposite too get nervous for games like this. They didn't deserve that goal in the second half. I don't think they are all that spurs especially without Kane

spurs results improved when he had his long lay off so they do actually play better without him, i just think we will see a relentless city tonight and spurs wont be able to contain us,,i said 3 goals for us but it could be 5

I am also feeling confident however half expecting us to batter them but fail to take chances and concede on their first chance.

If pep does d something unexpected like start Delph or Mahrez or Jesus, i homing we don't start with the negative vibes till after the game when we can all say pep is a genius or a muppet till Saturday.
If he starts those 3 i am jumping in a car and slapping him myself

Don't forget the game plan they will probably use is to hit us 'smash and grab', if we get the early goal and another soon after then their game plan goes tits up, im pretty sure then they will collapse

...............................Ederson.............................
Walker..............Stones.................Laporte................Mendy
...............................Dinho...............................
............... KDB...................David...................

......Bernardo...............Kun........................Sterling
Would be such a shame if Sane doesn't start, he's one of the biggest talents in Europe.

I think you're probably right with that line-up though.

What a great spectacle for £50,i would be fuming if we played football like that,small team tricks

Yep. We are a smaller team than you.

Don't forget the game plan they will probably use is to hit us 'smash and grab', if we get the early goal and another soon after then their game plan goes tits up, im pretty sure then they will collapse

Not sure that is right. A goal at any time is what we need.

Every team we face that mate

Yep. But Pochettino teams are good at it. And we have a couple of players who could nick a goal.

Valium sandwiches already made.

Come on you Blues!!!
Let me get this straight, your missus smuggled Valium into strangeways and your cell mate nicked the bread and butter from the prison kitchen? I daren’t ask how you are watching it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.