Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I agree with Pep. I go to all the games & frankly, I now find the booing - & poor support - embarrassing
It is what it is,there a endless threads on it but you just can't force match going fans to do anything they don't want to
I have just turned on Sky news and they are running with empty seats and pep begging the fans to get onboard,the more he does that in his pressers the more the media run with it,it writes the story for them,football fans experience the games in their own way as it always has been

You genuinely don't know do you? Staggering

Oh for goodness sake. It’s been written about prolifically by many people on Bluemoon. We’re now discussing whether we need to continue to boo or concentrate on supporting the team.

It is what it is,there a endless threads on it but you just can't force match going fans to do anything they don't want to
I have just turned on Sky news and they are running with empty seats and pep begging the fans to get onboard,the more he does that in his pressers the more the media run with it,it writes the story for them,football fans experience the games in their own way as it always has been

I disagree. These discussions are beginning to make many fans question whether we should continue to boo. I feel that the booing is not as prolific as it was. As I’ve said - my view is that we need to move on & show UEFA by winning the trophy

Don’t insult me. I know exactly why. But we need to move on. We’re not ickle Citeh anymore. We’re Champions & in my opinion, need to take control. Liverpool’s support does more for their team than our booing does for our players.
Tbf we get through the groups largley untroubled and got to a semi final whilst booing,i imagine the team are untroubled by it

You genuinely don't know do you? Staggering
This reminds me of those family feuds - the ones where the thing that great aunt Beryl said to old uncle Bob assumes some mythical significance for years to come.
I take CC1 at his/her word - but the key point is that we should be bigger and prouder and less playing the old victim card. We are one of the top few teams in the world - let’s start showing our confidence, not our negativity

I disagree. These discussions are beginning to make many fans question whether we should continue to boo. I feel that the booing is not as prolific as it was. As I’ve said - my view is that we need to move on & show UEFA by winning the trophy
The disusussions have been going on for yrs but people still do whichever they feel they want to,each to their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.