Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

We have paid the price for last weeks team selection and game management...that Spurs team were done at 60mins last week. I don’t mind being knocked out but going out to a far inferior team just isn’t acceptable.

This is on Pep as far as I'm concerned. Yes Laporte had a mare in the first half but we should never have been in this position. Setting up as we did last week and bringing Sane on on 89 minutes when we were 1-0 down and knowing if Spurs scored at our place we'd need at least 3?

Sorry but that's just inviting disaster and is shit tactics. Sorry Pep but it is.

Rio the only one talking with any sense and they are mocking him?

I think saying I saw his skin move must be the most bizarre talking point of any decision in the history of football lol. That’s 3 years on the trot where we need to score a ridiculous amount of goals to go through. It needs sorting really. We just have to hope it doesn’t affect the players mentally for the next 2 games.

This side is too good not to win either the league or the CL.

His error
Whole back four plus Ederson were not up to it tonight. Have to question Ederson on both the goal in the first leg and the first Son goal tonight. One or probably both should have been saved. His passing and kicking tonight were well below standard tonight.
His handling error at the corner indirectly led to the Lorente goal as well.

I
Just watch the replay of the var decision. The ref i am sure didnt even know how to call it. If people at home can see it hits the arm first and then hits another part if the body - is that now a legitimate goal in europe

Go fuck yourself UEFA

It very clearly hits his arm first and is therefore handball.

I can’t even see how there could be any need for the referee to watch it back more than once.

There’s no way that should stand.

As gutted as everyone else, Sergio's offside, should it have made any difference ?, as Eriksen actually played the ball, and it deflected off a City player to Sergio, who was marginally offside

Yes. Eriksen's ball was played by a City player with a deliberate attempt to play it. That makes it his pass, not a City pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.