Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has his flaws but wouldn't trade him for any keeper in the world...and time and time again he's made the clutch save.

Except most of your different opinions are always negative.
Looking from answers thats all. Thats 3 years in a row pep has failed at The knockout stages of this competion. We have conceded a bucket of goals in those ties. We need to find out why. Im not saying Eddie was that reason just think he could have bailed us out in both legs.

Some of you so called Blues want to hang your head in shame!!! Even had some twat slagging vinny last night the fucker would bleed blue blood??

Have a word with yourself...."hang thier heads in shame" it a thread on a football forum for everyone to give opinions. Mine happens to be that I am not convinced by Ederson and when it is coming to these big CL games he is not cutting the mustard is he? Perhaps you think he played well last night? or against Liverpool last season.

Lets have a look at good teams in any league. There are always matches when they have been under the cosh and on the face of it might not deserve much from a match but get it on account of a keeper making save after save despite all in front of him going to shit. Buffon, Neuer, dare I remind you Schmeical saved the red twats arses with regular monotony. Is Ederson doing the same for us, name me the games he has dragged us over the line.

When we are slightly of colour we tend to get beat and concede goals. It doesnt happen often but when it does we usually slip up.

Last edited:
Eddie was an Aunt Sally for two of the goals, and the third where he failed to catch it from the first corner, was a foul! Not given.

Eddie is not yer 'usual' kind of goalie. And I suspect he is not gonna change from what we've seen since he came. We need to get used to the fact that he is not going to deliver one world-class save after another (which goalie is?) I am more than satisfied with the 'finished product'! Our misfortune is that our mistakes invariably lead to goals! We get away with mistakes occasionally, but it is not the general quality of a team's football that undoes us - it is the mistakes our players make leading to a goal!

Just read this thread mate for examples ‘he concedes from nearly every decent effort’ ffs!
Of course you can have an opinion but I’m just saying there is some shite talked about his lack of shot stopping. And fwiw, I don’t think he had a bad game last night. He wasn’t at fault for any of the goals. I wish our defence/ midfield could say the same. I also would take the odd mistake from him for all the pluses we get from his sweeping, defensive work and distribution.
He clearly creates a completely different way of playing than most keepers there seems little doubt. But if you think he wasn’t at fault for the first goal (there were others of course before it got to him) then he will never be at fault for a goal. It was god awful goalkeeping - yes he took a gamble and dived early but it was still a powderpuff shot straight at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.