Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llorente’s now admitting the handball, and no doubt the Spurs media bods are telling him to stop giving interviews and telling the world it was an illegal goal.
Not sure that necessarily means handball.It has to be deliberate. Way I see it the ball was going to hit him anyway and go in. The faintest of touches on his arm did not make a difference

No such thing as a nice dipper so watch it don’t let him conn you, him and his fellow cultists are probably laughing their arses off.

Not sure that necessarily means handball.It has to be deliberate. Way I see it the ball was going to hit him anyway and go in. The faintest of touches on his arm did not make a difference

I do not think it now has to be deliberate in EUFA games, just touching the arm is pen, deliberate or not. This is why the Otto pen was given and I think the the one we got a Spurs.

Dream scenario this weekend: we win and one of our players leathers the ball right in to Kane's open mouth and down his gormless throat.
Hahaha,or the game is 1-1 heading to injury time and a similar goal to Llorente’s happens this time for us with g.jesus there to put it in.you can bet if that happened the crying foul from the media would be off the scale ..

I do not think it now has to be deliberate in EUFA games, just touching the arm is pen, deliberate or not. This is why the Otto pen was given and I think the the one we got a Spurs.
That was different though. That's blocking a goal bound shot.

The FA rules are explicit. Do UEFA really operate by a different rule book? Not saying I know the answer, this is just different to what I have always thought about handball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.