Spurs H Post Match

Anyone wanting to see unbiased opinion get yourself over to Redcafe...

"Sky and Neville seem to be praying for a Spurs goal here. They've done next to nothing this half yet it's made out that they're this coiled snake ready to strike"

"Who is this tedious cnut commentator still pushing the possible Pen for Spurs angle? Bloody hell"

"I swear Gary is watching a different game. City have handled Spurs attack all half so far"

"Neville is desperately pushing his narrative that Spurs will score. Feels like he actually wants it to happen so he can feel all vindicated."

Even on Redcafe they can see the anti city bias that the pundits put out there.... What's more annoying are the fuckheads on here who just regurgitate what the (City hating) commentators say in our televised games... Dont listen to them and their agenda setting shit

Can I be Tyler's scriptwriter Please .....Virgin Van Dyke's left leg cost more than Cardiff's entire 1st team squad dontcha know, It's not a level playing field with the money Liverpool are spending right now. I'm sure ALL football fans and not just Manchester City and Everton fans want the bluebirds to win today against Harold Shipman's Diving cheating all-stars.
If I could have ‘liked’ this twice, I would have.

As an aside, how much do spurs look like they are missing the england captain?? A real loss ... it’s his pace upfront that they miss ...

Three spuds players would get in our squad. Son Ericsson and Kane the rest are just dirty cloggers.

I don't think Kane would, he is all about Harry and not teamwork, Pep wouldn't entertain him, see the difference in the 4-3 as Son was all over the place working hard, unfortunately for us tbh would have prefered Kane to be still fit.

Ericcson is class but we don't need another AM really or Foden will have nowhere to play.

Essential to view without the sound. If I can sync GMR I use that instead, if not it’s sound off. Every city match it’s a commentators narrative of how to beat city/what the opposition need to do/ how nervous the fans are (as decided by the commentators themselves and any director who tries to pick out shot of nail-biting supporters. It’s always a perspective from our opponents POV, and makes watching the game as a blue 10x more traumatic and annoying than it needs to be
Agreed, unfortunately GMR commentary is about 2 days behind the tv pictures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.