Spurs H Post Match

Bernardo Silva is the Gold standard now - every young footballer should look to him and realise having God given talent isn't enough, you need to work your bolkocks off too. I bloody love him.

Read somewhere that Bernardo suet practise just playing with his weaker (right) foot and made himself use his right to control and takes first touch with....the guy is a special player

Both sides looking leggy after only a short break from Wednesday.
Happy Easter lads, put your feet up, enjoy a long weekend ready for the next test on Wednesday night.
Same sentiments to the fans who have been terrific.

Tyler and Neville commentary was yet again disgusting. From 40mins in all ratboy could say was he feels something will happen for spurs. Pair of bitter wankers.
I thought we handled the second half brilliantly. A win at any cost today and we got it, any posters want to come in here saying he was crap and he was shit want lynching, as I've said it's all about the three points.
Brilliant win and the fans played their part too.
Another one chalked off.

Stop being an Agendist ffs 50k + in the stadium would have felt the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.