Spurs H Post Match

we all would have took the 3 points with a 1.0 home win and playing shit ? over playing fantastic and passing around like the ball was on a string ?? its points on the board and move on

KDB injury was a puzzle and maybe not a knee problem but a twist to the foot and lets hope its just a day or two and with a good rest back to fire us on vs united, big shout out to phil foden i did call it before in the pre-match post and david silva dropping out would be my choice ? the lad will demand a place from now on and city and pep can not hide him anymore and the need to take him out of the box and unwrap and let him go

Fucking hell watching on Sky they were so desperate for Spurs to score especially Gormless gromit neville all he kept saying was son will be in spurs are getting close,now I know he’s a red but shit he’s more Bindippers red than Rag red

Did they let Steph Houghton speak at all? She was gushing on her Twitter page about appearing with Jamie Redknapp, Graeme Souness and Kelly Cates. So did she give a good account of herself and keep sticking up for us against the Merseysiders?

we all would have took the 3 points with a 1.0 home win and playing shit ? over playing fantastic and passing around like the ball was on a string ?? its points on the board and move on

KDB injury was a puzzle and maybe not a knee problem but a twist to the foot and lets hope its just a day or two and with a good rest back to fire us on vs united, big shout out to phil foden i did call it before in the pre-match post and david silva dropping out would be my choice ? the lad will demand a place from now on and city and pep can not hide him anymore and the need to take him out of the box and unwrap and let him go
It looked to me the physios were working on his knee when he was down on the ground. Let’s hope it’s nothing serious.

Three spuds players would get in our squad. Son Ericsson and Kane the rest are just dirty cloggers.
I’ve never seen anything of Harry Kane that’s made me think we should or would want to even try signing him. He’s a greedy, selfish twat. Yes, he scores goals, which is what his job is first and foremost, but the team is built to supply him. Put it this way, I was more worried when he went off against us than I was when I saw his name in the starting team sheet.

Son, on the other hand I’d take in a heart beat. Ericsson, possibly but that’s it.

Great win given the circumstances.

Defensively iffy especially Stones but job done and 3 points. Spurs are a good side.

Silva and Ederson best players and big shout to kun for working his bollocks off for the 2nd time in 3 days.

Gutted KDB injured though. We have zero luck with injuries

Agreed, unfortunately GMR commentary is about 2 days behind the tv pictures.

Yeah, I just pause the sky pics a bit. It can work, but agree it’s a faff - but the commentaries on tv are getting so unbearable, that it’s worth it!

Fuck me that wasn't comfortable. Pump the ball long seems the new tactic.

On another note, the Spurs fans were the quietest I've heard from one of the ''big six". Piss poor.
Agreed, all they had was their wank VAR chant, some scruffy ****s outside singing we pay your benefits aswell. None of them looked like they had worked a day of their lives. Hope Ajax pump them both legs. If beating city is the highlight of their season then they really are the comedy club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.