Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
0-1 win scoring in about the 60th minute then Burnley to miss 7 open nets, hit the post 6 times and a penalty saved in the 8th minute of an allotted 3 minutes injury time.

So you don’t think that a manger would motivate and direct his players differently according to the game? Brenda can motivate and pump up his player more than usual that day. He can direct them to play more physical to hurt and intimidate our players. He is capable of getting out of his way by adopting ways to hurt us and our chances. The truth is that Brenda got a beef with City - when we won HIS PL trophy in THEIR year, as well as during Raheem’s saga. And that is worrisome. It is kind of naive to assume a manager doesn’t approach the games differently based on the circumstances surrounding each game. I am not sure about Benitz though, and I guess he will play with the usual intensity against them, or at least I am hoping.
I’m not convinced that Rodgers is a manager with enough clout for his players’ level of motivation to hinge on him.

Anyway, back to the Burnley match!!
We are more superior to them than we have ever been, even without De bruyne and Fernandinho. We wont pursue 1 dimensional attacks like Chelsea did against them, and which they defended well - our threats will come from everywhere, and they will not be able to cope. I am confident of another masterclass, and a comfortable win.
Stop worrying and enjoy the thrill of this fantastic ride to title retention

Let's not forget that most teams have been playing us like it's their cup final over the past couple of seasons.

It's no secret that we're the team to beat. Remember the broadcasting media's constant narrative last season "who can stop this City side?" Which I haven't heard directed at Klopp's team once this season.

Our lads know what it's like to be everyone's number one target. However, they also know what it takes to be premier league winners!

C'mon you Blues!

So you don’t think that a manger would motivate and direct his players differently according to the game? Brenda can motivate and pump up his player more than usual that day. He can direct them to play more physical to hurt and intimidate our players. He is capable of getting out of his way by adopting ways to hurt us and our chances. The truth is that Brenda got a beef with City - when we won HIS PL trophy in THEIR year, as well as during Raheem’s saga. And that is worrisome. It is kind of naive to assume a manager doesn’t approach the games differently based on the circumstances surrounding each game. I am not sure about Benitz though, and I guess he will play with the usual intensity against them, or at least I am hoping.

I would be more concerned about the players on the pitch , and as far as Brenda goes he stitched up Sterling when he was at the Dippers , he went public saying Raheem had refused £100k a week to stay at Klanfield and also wound his agent up , proper c*nts trick. Really hope Raheem remembers this and makes the toothy loser pay.

I really don't think Rodgers has much interest in seeing Liverpool win the league. I don't think he's remembered especially fondly by their fans in the same way Rafa is and he's an egomaniac who probably doesn't fancy the idea of seeing his successor achieve something that he couldn't. I think he'll treat the game against us in the same as he would against anyone else

0-1 win scoring in about the 60th minute then Burnley to miss 7 open nets, hit the post 6 times and a penalty saved in the 8th minute of an allotted 3 minutes injury time.
Are you trying to cause a mass heart attack? Typical City let's hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.