Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
You’re talking to someone who has probably missed 30 or so games home and away, including Euro aways, in the last twenty years.

Yes you are a moron, as you don’t think about real life and what may happen.

Went to the game to day with my family. Did you?
One of them is going on her honeymoon next Sunday. Booked as the game was supposed to be on Saturday. Some stupid ****s who don’t think about others, sounds familiar, moved it to Monday and so she can’t go.

Yes you are stupid.

I think you were both talking at cross purposes to be honest mate. I think - and hope - his point wasn't having a go at anybody who can't attend and that they should have their ST revoked as a result (and certainly not someone who is on their honeymoon!) - just that they should ensure their ticket gets used either by friends/family or re-sold via the ticket exchange. If no takers for family or friends then it should be the easiest one of the season to shift when put up for resale on the exchange. Now anyone not attending who can't be arsed using those routes to ensure their seat gets used and it therefore remains empty is not only doing themselves out of a chance of recouping a few quid, but also denying another City fan the chance to attend arguably the biggest game of the season and one that could even be a title-decider if Liverpool lose to Newcastle.

As it happens, I'm in the same boat ffs. I fly out to Montenegro on Sunday morning for a week, so once the game got shifted to the Monday from the Saturday lunchtime I checked if any of my mates wanted to use my ticket. All were sorted so for the first time ever I used the ticket exchange facility and it was a piece of piss with the seat selling almost immediately.

Agree with the sentiments of the thread, but can't warm to the title, as don't like Slade

Also v much anti Status Quo - still embarrassed that I sang along after the match in '99

Not a big Queen fan either, (cut it out Bernardo), but the film was ok

Will stay in touch if any further issues come to mind
Beatles are overrated too.

Big, big atmosphere please. Flags, scarves, bananas but above all else, loud voices, very loud voices, boos every time we don't have the ball and an electric atmosphere every time we move forward. A whole ground Poznan would be very worthy of the first goal....as long as it's us. Let's all do the Poznan, let's all do the Poznan, nar, nar, nar, nah, nar, nar, nar, nah

We are not dippers

Any ST holders not attending this game (or at least selling on or giving away their tickets) should not have them renewed next season. Bit drastic I know but we need full and loud house next week. Sick of the same ST holders (around us) only turning up for the 'big 6' games and a couple of others - fuckin' wankers.
COYB.

Sorry, but until you know the reason for them not attending, calling them Fucking Wankers makes you one

We are not dippers

Funny but we did exactly that against the dippers back in January and it worked a treat. Also to a lesser extent against Spurs in the CL 2nd leg

I'm not sure this is the game for that though and singing like fuck would be the way to go I reckon. Fans will be well up for it regardless and the atmosphere tends to look after itself at games like this

Sorry, but until you know the reason for them not attending, calling them Fucking Wankers makes you one

I think he clarified his point - albeit clumsily - with that comment he made in brackets. It would be inexplicable for anyone who can't attend not to ensure their ticket gets used for this one. Obviously, if a last minute emergency comes up that's a different matter but anyone at this stage who knows they can't go has got every opportunity to move their ticket on either to friends or family, or failing that putting it up for resale on the exchange. The ticket exchange is a piece of piss to use and it would get sold almost instantly for this game.

I think he clarified his point - albeit clumsily - with that comment he made in brackets. It would be inexplicable for anyone who can't attend not to ensure their ticket gets used for this one. Obviously, if a last minute emergency comes up that's a different matter but anyone at this stage who knows they can't go has got every opportunity to move their ticket on either to friends or family, or failing that putting it up for resale on the exchange. The ticket exchange is a piece of piss to use and it would get sold almost instantly for this game.
It was the broad brush statement of being Fucking Wankers that riled me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.