Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Whatever happens, I'm so proud of this team and the group of players! The amount of fight and passion shown from the lads has been incredible all season. Let's give them one more big push next week and hopefully drag us past the finishing line!

One of them is going on her honeymoon next Sunday. Booked as the game was supposed to be on Saturday. Some stupid ****s who don’t think about others, sounds familiar, moved it to Monday and so she can’t go.
I think this game was always likely going to be televised and therefore probably moved, but it's the short notice and Monday pm that's out of order.

People should do what I do and say don't book anything on a day City play, or 3 days before or 3 days after. Other than that I'm fine.

Just international breaks, basically.
;)

Reactions: dom
I think this game was always likely going to be televised and therefore probably moved, but it's the short notice and Monday pm that's out of order.

People should do what I do and say don't book anything on a day City play, or 3 days before or 3 days after. Other than that I'm fine.

;)
That's my mantra for any holidays etc.

Almost fucked up last season thinking Huddersfield was the last game, I took into account cup final weekend but was a week early as I'd not factored in Soton.

Didn't know if I should laugh or cry when we went out of the cup.

Bank hol as well, everyone should be ready for this.

We could be lifting the title with a win if Liverpool lose at Newcastle.

;)
It was televised, for the Saturday, and then City also confirmed it on Twitter.
They shouldn’t be allowed to change after they have been confirmed

PS I did tell her to get married during the international break in March but she chose the week after, missed Fulham, my favourite away.
Bloody kids!

Need to make it as intimidating as possible. A lot of young lads in that Leicester side and we need to make them feel the pressure and give our guys the confidence to get the win. Would be amazing if we could beat them to win the league but I fully expect it will be the case of having to win to go top again.

Come on City!!!

Reactions: dom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.