Referees Biased In Favour Of Liverpool & The Liverpool Cartel

Tierney 7-1-0 +0.44
Oliver 6-2-0 +0.66
Mason 4-0-0 +0.81
Friend 4-1-0 +0.55
Scott 3-1-0 +0.69

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com

Seems he’s not that bad.

No way can we play vinny with the constant over the top ball to vardy.
This will be their plan against us.

Vardy will get vinny sent off & at least one penalty.

Got to be stones or otamendi and if I’m honest otamendi dives in too much. So only really leaves stones or I’d be asking walker to stay back to cover the centre with his pace.

Only threat Leicester have is set plays and long balls. Get the defence right and we should win easily.

It will all be about the counter attack as Rodgers will try for a draw to help is beloved Liverpool, he won’t try and match us

Got to be stones or otamendi and if I’m honest otamendi dives in too much. So only really leaves stones or I’d be asking walker to stay back to cover the centre with his pace.

Only threat Leicester have is set plays and long balls. Get the defence right and we should win easily.

It will all be about the counter attack as Rodgers will try for a draw to help is beloved Liverpool, he won’t try and match us

Have to agree. Vinny tends to sell himself early by sticking a leg out. Vardy will take advantage of that. I think no matter who we pick at the back they are going to have a tough game. We absolutely can't afford another shit first half like we had against the rags and Burnley.

Does he really love Liverpool, I think they sacked him like rafa, I'm sure if I got sacked from my work I certainly would not love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.