Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see on the BBC that Bamford has been charged with deceiving a match official for his antics Leeds v Villa.

Morrison should be facing the same charges for his multiple rolls getting the Arsenal defender sent off when there was no contact!

If there was ever a dream week it would be the dippers get battered tomorrow night and then lose again against the barcodes, making Monday night one hell of a party. And just to finish it off, Barca batter them again under the famous European nights under the lights.

I think the first three are quite possible

Ederson

Stones
Walker (steptoe watch)
Laporte

Bernardo
Gundogan
Silva
Zinchenko

Sterling
Agüero
Sané
I, too, thought about 3 at the back with Walker our quickest defender looking after Steptoe. I wonder if Pep will do that.

Leicester will have nothing to play for either.

Come on, Liverpool have got the hardest run-in.
Newcastle are just as likely to want to win their game against Liverpool as Leicester us.

Don't get drawn into the media bullshit.

Leicester still have a squeak at finishing 7th and getting a uefa cup place.
That may depend on other results though (wolves)i suppose.

I, too, thought about 3 at the back with Walker our quickest defender looking after Steptoe. I wonder if Pep will do that.

Think Walker will just tuck in and not advance up the pitch as much. Will mean Sterling sticks right side of the pitch and Bernardo plays more right centre to link up and keep width. Sane to start again to stretch things that side. Would be silly not to use Walker as Vardy cover.

If there was ever a dream week it would be the dippers get battered tomorrow night and then lose again against the barcodes, making Monday night one hell of a party. And just to finish it off, Barca batter them again under the famous European nights under the lights.

I think the first three are quite possible
Not sure Monday night SHOULD be a party, even if they did lose against Newcastle. Until it is mathematically impossible for them to win it, it SHOULD be nose to the grindstone.

If they lose and City win, putting us 4 pts clear with 1 game to go, then AFTER THE GAME, it definitely SHOULD be Party Time! ;-)

First things first, though!

A few people came to what they thought was a party against QPR in 2012, and look how that turned out for 93:19!!!

IMHO, since the Burnley game, far too many people have acted like it’s done and dusted, because they saw that game as the most dangerous one. Well, Leicester just battered Arsenal 3-0, with Vardy getting 2. And, not like we have ever had a problem beating them, is it?!

Too many chickens being counted for my liking, though not necessarily you MSB, because there is still the possibility for a twist and a turn!!

FWIW, even if they DRAW and we win, that puts us 3 pts clear with better GD, so that means we have to leave ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING on the pitch on Monday night in an effort to win, because nothing else matters until that is accomplished.

Beyond that, unless Cardiff win this weekend, they’re down and Brighton are safe, so they will be ecstatic for that last game!

Fingers and toes crossed for ALL the results to go our way, but when has that ever happened????

Leicester still have a squeak at finishing 7th and getting a uefa cup place.
That may depend on other results though (wolves)i suppose.
I know.

The point I'm making and have been for the last week is Liverpool have got tougher fixtures than we have. Wolves are built on counter attacking teams like Liverpool and Newcastle and their fans at St. James Park will be hugely up for their last home game of the season.

I'm not disputing Leicester are a good team but we don't have two European games to contend with on top of our league games.

Yet! Despite all that, the broadcasting media are still convinced Liverpool can still win the premier league.

I know.

The point I'm making and have been for the last week is Liverpool have got tougher fixtures than we have. Wolves are built on counter attacking teams like Liverpool and Newcastle and their fans at St. James Park will be hugely up for their last home game of the season.

I'm not disputing Leicester are a good team but we don't have two European games to contend with on top of our league games.

Yet! Despite all that, the broadcasting media are still convinced Liverpool can still win the premier league.

Of course the majority of the media are bigging up Liverpool,and Liverpool still have a decent shot at the title so they still "can" win the title.

It's on us to fuck it up and were capable of doing just that,now and then

We turn up and play as we can,we should beat Leicester and Brighton.

Bottom line.

This nothing to play for is bullshit and wishful thinking,as soon as they hit the pitch all footballers want to win,plus they get more money the higher up in the league they finish as well as individual targets
This! Also, won’t they be trying for a european place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.