Champions League Semi Finals 30th April/1st May

Great watch, i reckon barca will be better aftee break, 2 - 0 would be the perfect scoreline, gives Liverpool hope for the second leg

I'm shocked at how poor some of Barcelona's passing has been. A shadow of the side they used to be. They don't look particularly fit either, especially Messi and Suarez. Unless they get their act together, can't see them going through over the 2 legs.

Come on, Barca, get another to make the return leg competitive but likely futile.

Might be perfect for you but not me, I want them battered. If we cannot beat Leicester at home and Brighton away, we dont deserve anything. No matter what the score tonight, still dont think they will get three points Sat night

Okay, I tell you what. 2-1 in the first leg, they fuck up against Newcastle, then Barca do them 7-0 in the second leg.

Deal?

Can I just give a mention go Pique who's currently one of the best centre halves in the world and gets to go home to Shakira every night, some bloke.

Busquets makes an horror foul and no card.

Uefa and Barcelona better love Story then twilight. I will boo CL anthem eben louder no
Barça have had a few fines from UEFA for their fans having Catalan flags (fucking unbelievable they are reprimanded for that, they literally have kits that icon the Catalan flag and have the Catalan flag in their badge!) and they’ve had a transfer ban from UEFA.

Ask any Barça fan and they reckon it’s Real Madrid who UEFA are in cahoots with.

Although there’s no excusing the 2009 semifinal second leg at Stamford Bridge. I sometimes wonder how much Pep was in on that, it’s the most corrupt game of football I’ve ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.