Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot number 6, I think under Ball everyone of our performances were immediately forgettable. Can you remember any game you enjoyed under his reign, I think I remember Nicky Summerbee breaking our winless duck over Bolton but that was it for high points.
Beating Villa 1-0 with that Kinky goal at the very end was immense, as was the return fixture.

Have you read some of the comments on Pellegrini on here?
I’ve even seen Pep getting the same treatment.
Yes, you're right, just had a bit of a trawl and we do indeed have some vitriolic wankers, maybe I just skipped/ignored
them at the time. Still, I think Squawk outdoes them looking at some of the stuff on there.

BBC no less.

I don’t use Twitter but if true then that’s 1 bbc journalist saying it’s ok to defend racism & another bbc journalist saying it’s ok to throw locals in fountains & racially abuse them cos it’s expected??

Well thank fck Sterling didn’t get more awards quite clearly he’s failed in educating journalists.........I think I’ve just woken up in the 70s.

Yes, you're right, just had a bit of a trawl and we do indeed have some vitriolic wankers, maybe I just skipped/ignored
them at the time. Still, I think Squawk outdoes them looking at some of the stuff on there.
Have you seen what some folk have written about the manager who racked up 100 points last season?
Or maybe look in at the next match day thread, this forum has its fair share.

As a proud Tory, I would rather have all my earnings during my working life be paid to me so that I can conserve them in the way of savings and investment. Having a party of semi-communists running my country and "stealing" part of my monetary gains by way of taxation and National Insurance and then distributing it by way of a Giro cheque to a City full of thieving idle bastards most distasteful.

I can’t stop picturing that Brummie dude that Harry Enfield used to do years ago when reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.