The Snip

anigif_enhanced-32313-1406062895-15.gif

Best thing I ever did. Took about 20 minutes, no bruising, nothing. Was literally running around the next day.

Who’s had it? How was it? I’m doing it.
Bloke comes in with a sickle and whips em off quickly, with a skilled operator you barely feel a thing and its all over in about a minute, leaves you feeling a bit empty though.

If they had told me that one side of my meat and two veg would go black with bruising and horribly swollen then I might have baulked at having it done. That said it wasn't particularly painful afterwards but it looked horrendous.

You are a brave man. It does seem to be a bit of pot luck. Those I know who have had it done vary from saying it felt like someone had baseball batted them in the nuts for a week and others have said its absolutely fuck all and having a tooth out is worse. All the best of British to you and do report back.

No pain during it and bruising and a bit sore afterwards but nothing too bad. In and out in 25 minutes.

I had it, numbed the area and that cut me open with laser scalpel, talking to me like he was cutting my hair. I glance at him and see smoke, not a good feeling.
Then there’s a noise from him, followed by the immortal line

“ some people have thicker veins in here than others, you’ve the thicker and I’ve nicked one”

Didn’t stop bleeding for an hour, finally let me out and walked length of deansgate to Victoria station from John St.. opening it again, underpants full of blood by time she picked me up.

No stitches and bollocks black as fuck for 2 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.