Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up this morning still so deflated by the dippers helping hand the other night feel like I don't want to put myself through the inevitable decision making we will see today :+(
Ctid

Since when did fucking Leicester become an all conquering team this season? I'm sick to the back teeth of the press saying this is a tough game for us and Rogers is a genius and Vardy is going to rip us a new one, we're Manchester City, we've got probably the greatest manager on this earth, we're the current premier league champions, we have World class players the likes of which I never ever thought I'd see playing for us when I started supporting City in 1983, have some balls all you naysayers and panickers and revel in the fact we're gonna turn this horse toothed perma tanned team over and win the title for a second year running and most probably next year too. I hate to say it but when the rags were winning everything and smashing all in sight would they have worried about a team in 7th going to old toilet? Would they fuck. Yes we still all remember how much we've fucked up in the past and flattered to deceive but we're not the Man City of old were a new breed and that new breed is aiming to win everything in sight and I truly believe in the next few years we will.

They had a better side in 69, when I became a city fan with the likes of Clarke, Nish, shilton etc.
Theyve had some good results lately against poor opposition, they're a mid table side, nothing more.

Dippers results don't affect our thinking at all. Win tonight first and foremost, then win at Brighton. But without winning tonight then thinking about the final day is irrelevant.

They can give us problems with pace and have some in form players, but we have more than enough to get the win.

Beat Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the league? Would have taken that months ago, let's make it happen. Am sure the players are hungry for this too, early goal would help immensely though. Have a feeling it could be a topsy turvy game, 4-2 to us.

Big game tonight . We are better than them and that’s what we need to remember

Just need to focus not give away silly fouls and watch the hoof over the back 4 and chase. Need Ederson to keep his focus and discipline as he will need to be smart today and sweep a few. The ref will be waiting.

Hope the fans are up for it. Last game we are meeting at 2 today I won’t be able to sing and I am pretty concerned I won’t even remember the game !

Note to self take your time and pace yourself.

I'm a bit worried, but we have a better team and a big home advantage but more importantly I know Pep just won't let this slip. Hes the best in the business and just too good to let that happen. Comon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.