Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully by Monday, Leicester will be 6 points behind Wolves with 2 games remaining v us and Chelsea, who will probably need something to get top 4

I'd expect their chances of finishing 7th and getting into Europe will be pretty much dead and they will realise they have little to play for

To be fair highlights only show you so much, I was at the game and it was a tale of 2 halves, the first we was shocking, no intensity and the lack of pressing was hardly there.

Second half we was a different team, we took control of the game and when Vardy equalised there looked only to be one winner and that was us, we was going all out for the second and as often the case we was caught on the counter after a mistake by Maddison in a good area, yes they should of had another but the game then was all end to end.
The second half sounds like a Rodgers team.
I don't like the bloke, as his comments are annoying, but I do think he's a decent manager.

Did he try and play out from the keeper v West Ham?

To be fair highlights only show you so much, I was at the game and it was a tale of 2 halves, the first we was shocking, no intensity and the lack of pressing was hardly there.

Second half we was a different team, we took control of the game and when Vardy equalised there looked only to be one winner and that was us, we was going all out for the second and as often the case we was caught on the counter after a mistake by Maddison in a good area, yes they should of had another but the game then was all end to end.
It showed the full game on sky and from what I seen you didn't take control in the second half far from it, like I said West Ham should of scored 5, the offside goal which wasn't would of made it 3-1 West Ham, You come on here after losing 15 games giving it large, I'm making my point on a City forum the champions btw why I think we will win on Monday like we did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.