Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second half sounds like a Rodgers team.
I don't like the bloke, as his comments are annoying, but I do think he's a decent manager.

Did he try and play out from the keeper v West Ham?

Sometimes, but as in the majority of games, Kasper will kick long if the chance arises.

It showed the full game on sky and from what I seen you didn't take control in the second half far from it, like I said West Ham should of scored 5, the offside goal which wasn't would of made it 3-1 West Ham, You come on here after losing 15 games giving it large, I'm making my point on a City forum the champions btw why I think we will win on Monday like we did last season.

I haven’t come on here giving it large one, and as for the the West Ham game, go and read there second half thread on there forum, and you will see for yourself that we was in domination.

If I’m wrong I will say so, can you?

Sometimes, but as in the majority of games, Kasper will kick long if the chance arises.
I think that will, ultimately be his aim. Whether he tries against us on Monday is another matter.
He did try it at Liverpool but was condemned, as it often went wrong.

I haven’t come on here giving it large one, and as for the the West Ham game, go and read there second half thread on there forum, and you will see for yourself that we was in domination.

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong as I didn’t watch the match you’re discussing but a forum isn’t a reflection of reality - full of folk overreacting, slagging every player, the manager, his tactics etc. Have a look at some of our own match day threads on here and you’d swear you were on Huddersfield’s forum.

I too have not come to give it large. It's been a fantastic Title Race, No matter who wins. I made the point before that I think the next 2/3 years will be City/Pool fighting for the Prem Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.