Champions League Games 7/8 May

I am glad Spurs won in this fashion. At least it will burst the Liverpool bubble a bit. The media wo t know what to do with the two media darlings facing each other....

Well there is a bit of me that wishes they could both lose. But just for one night come on spurs . I dread all the fuckers going and getting us a 10 year ban. We will never be accepted until we win this fucking thing. We have to prioritise it soon, I think our owners biggest goal is to win this with Pep.

1. That wasn't my point.
2. We lost the game for far more reasons than just Mahrez and Delph.
3. Yeah Pep did make a couple of errors no denying that.
Pep overthought it,put in 2 of our worse players and played for a 0-0 then nick an away goal,stupid,play our normal game with our best players,if he is sad it's his own fault

Fair play to spurs for getting through to the final and I hope they do it.

We need to stop conceding daft goals in the competition, no way should we of let spurs score 4 against us

I get the feeling this spurs result might knock the wind out of Liverpool's sails a bit.
It will ,because they know Spurs can be dangerous. They'll be wary and physically Spuds will stand up to them more. Liverpool still favourites but you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.