Champions League Games 7/8 May

Fuck me I can’t believe I’m actually going to be wanting Spurs to win after telling their fans to go do one and that they would win fuck all on the Saturday when we beat them...

It has been an utterly crazy competition this year. Shows how there’s such fine lines too, we were a foot away from having our own incredible comeback, when we’d scored three already.

I feel very sorry for Ajax (that ending brought back some painful memories of a few weeks ago with the silence in the stadium after the jubilation). I personally will be hoping Spurs win it now though, and I hope it’s another ninety third minute decider :)

Carragher on norwegian TV saying that Liverpool is favourite and a better team than Spurs. Pfff....

We should be winning this tournament next season, no excuses.
There can be many excuses.

We could have injuries, poor team selections, defensive errors, giving the ball away, missed chances, or just be beaten by a better side over two legs.

You can’t demand to win a cup comp, absolutely anything could happen.

Yeah no false tears there I don’t mind Pochettino,I’ve a funny feeling they’ll win it just get that gut feeling and a far better chance without Kane ..
I'm concerned he'll decide he's fit to play that game. His ego wouldn't want him sitting out the final.

We seem to say this every year. Unless we stop being shaky as hell in CL every year in pressure situation, we won't win it.

Except we have never been in the position we are in right now, we are in a position of strength, while the old big boys are just awful right now - Barca, RM, Bayern, Juve, Atleti they are all garbage now, PSG is a one man team. Our team is also very young, Liverpool remain the biggest problem for us in the UCL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.