Champions League Games 7/8 May

Neither won a league in 30 years
Wish they changed it back to the old format when it only had champions in it. I know it doesn’t make commercial sense but it’s a joke when teams that finished 3rd/4th the previous season are in the final and one of them will win it.

It would probably help improve the standard of some of the poorer leagues as well. Plus think about all the great away days!

The Europa League could then be there for teams that finish 2nd/3rd/4th/won the cup.

I felt sick with Liverpool’s come back last night. Doesn’t take away the fact it was a great come back , just like Spurs produced tonight. If I could have two clubs who I wouldn’t want in a champions league final out of the hundreds there is - it’s Liverpool and Spurs. Horrific.
Only time I've ever liked one of your posts.

We will never be accepted until we win this fucking thing.

You see, I just don't get this. I accept my club. I love my club. I presume you do, too, blue. We're going through times that nobody in my generation could have even dreamed of. Nothing to be bitter about. Really. Nothing…
As for the CL, well, we'll get there, I think. Meantime, I shall sob into our three PL trophies (so far…)

Pep overthought it,put in 2 of our worse players and played for a 0-0 then nick an away goal,stupid,play our normal game with our best players,if he is sad it's his own fault

Laporte was more guilty than Delph in our elimination. And I wouldn't scapegoat Laporte for that. Shit happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.