Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen if this lad wants to play on a Thursday night against Belarus farmers eleven let him do it.

And if this lad wants to he coached by the second coming in football management then it's his prerogative.

And also if this kid wants to train day in and day out with Chris smalling and Phil Jones then let him get on with it.

Because I think our recent policy of purposefully not competing with other big clubs for big signings is frustrating and I'm not sure how we're ever going to sign hugely in demand targets when we insist they have to be interested in City and City alone.

Also to get out in front of the same replies every time I post about this: no I don't hate Txiki, yes I'm very grateful for our success, no I'm not a Rag/Liverpool supporter. I just like when we sign exciting players.
Lol. :)

Personally happy about this (if true that we're not in for him)

We're stacked with attacking midfielders and the money would be better spent on Rodri and another in that area imo.

I think this signing depended on Gundogan not signing and going elsewhere. With the rumours now saying this is not happening I will read into this that Gundogan has decided to stay after all

We definitely need a new DM pivot to start taking over, using fernan as cover when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.