UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving our way. NYT and Manchester City statement both suggest that City and UEFA both feel we can refute charges of sponsorship inflation which means the allegations are more about subterfuge which to my mind is a lesser charge.....and who can blame us if we did operate in that manner given the way the cartel have operated against us.

From the bottom of the MEN, City Statement, article.

Original typo error from the NYT now edited.

MEN.

The original New York Times article which said the information had come from a source familiar with the case, appears to have been edited, and now carries no reference to any source.

All I will say is that it gives them a choice. If they now go ahead and propose a ban (especially of one year) it will show that it was a real leak and that the integrity of the investigation is compromised. That's as serious as it gets for a professionally conducted enquiry and strengthens our potential argument that it was never a properly-conducted independent investigation but a pre-judged witch-hunt. And the answers to the questions I have posed above need to be answere. Who and why.

The NYT has a choice. They can either admit they made it up (which no-one believes they did) and explain why or, alternatively, confirm that they do indeed have a source from within the enquiry (who they will not, and don't have to, name) which has the effect described above.

Believe me, this is a major bollock dropped.
But isn't a newspaper entitled to make enquiries. On the face of it this is a mistake by UEFA rather than collusion with the NYT. I thought the NYT article was quite neutral and the one bit of news they had, suggested that UEFA was on the back foot.

I think it has gotten to the point where the investigation simply ending and us not getting banned is not enough.

If we are innocent, we need to go after the people who have tried to have us declared guilty in the press before and will write off any innocent verdict as UEFA being corrupt.

In my head I hope this all plays out where we are able to publicly out the real fuckers behind all this - the established G14 cartel and there supporters in the halls of power, who are actively trying to make European and domestic football a closed shop

Can't we do the fuckers for stealing the data?

Methinks Liverpool are on very rocky ground here if they are indeed behind this smear campaign because the people behind City are far more powerful than John W.Henry will ever be. Plus I doubt they're squeaky clean themselves
Wtf why should. Liverpool even behind the campaign. The campaign is coming from Bayern Barcelona and Real 1000%. Over the years they are trying to stop Psg and City.

Can anyone remember what the UEFA statement announcing the investigation said? I'm pretty sure they said they wouldn't be commenting further until the conclusion of the investigation? If so, then surely they're on rocky ground now that some slimy **** has been gobbing off to the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.