Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

I fucking love it. Scousers frothing at the mouth over this. Sorry, frothing at the mouth more than normal.

Last edited:
This is the text : All the way to Kiev, To end up in defeat, Crying in the stands, And battered on the streets, Kompany injured Salah, Victims of it all, Sterling won the double, The Scousers won f*** all, Allez, allez, allez x2

What is the problem I mean can you tell me , "battered on the streets" is that not because the Scousers are allways in some fight with the police and locals when they travel see Barcelona ? How can that have anything to do with Sean Cox who was attacked outsite Anfield ????
I mean the only think classless about it was the song . It is Liverpool CL song and we have done fuck all in that so its stupid to sing it.
Who wrote this was any one know ?

If the club or players apologize or back down in anyway, then the Shiekh should sell the club immediately. Fuck the scouse ****s. Finally a team in this godforsaken country has the balls to standup up to the vermins and call out the rat bastards. Fuck the lot of them. Keep the chants coming. In fact, let's get a few more started.

Wow just wow. I fully expect the Premier League to step in with a 2 point deduction before Saturday. Here's the thing, every line of the original version is factually correct. It specifically does not reference Sean Cox or 1989. Blues were singing it back in September at Cardiff, and in the last few mins at the AMEX on Sunday. The Media witchhunt just got cranked up to 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.