Antoine Griezmann

Good player, but while de Jong, de Ligt, and Griezmann would add a new spine to Barcelona, it would rather overlook the lack of lungs in the middle of the park. Liverpool and Spurs showed that neither Barcelona nor Ajax could resist their respective physical pressing, and such signings don't strike me as addressing that issue. Will presumably stroll through the domestic league but will likely again be susceptible in the CL.

No chance we are buying Griezmann. Spunking €100m on a player who is 29 next March doesnt seem our style

My guess would be PSG, Bayern too possibility considering they need attacking reinforcements

It’s politics, we’ll see where the fee ends up

Atlético also want to shed his enormous salary and look to rebuild their squad

I understand all, just your "we don't want to make Atleti angry" didn't really fit somehow there.

MD are unreliable for certain things but when it comes to refuting transfer deals, they have yet to be wrong in my experience. They say nothing has been agreed with Griezmann and that the player has simply put himself on the market - even saying PSG have been the first to react

More worryingly, for me, they say De Ligt may have had his head turned by Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.