Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have shamelessly stolen this from @karen7 as I am sure any lurking Liverpool fans will be interested in these statistics on the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

I have a large supply of candles in my loft if it hurts too much to LOOK AT THE FACTS. So.......THE TRUTH....

Manchester City in 2018/19:

Most Home Wins (18)
Most Away Wins (14)
Most Goals Scored (95)
Most Shots (683)
Most Passes (26,576)
Highest Average Possession (68.1%) Least Shots Conceded (238)

:)

you'll never walk alone

Liverpool will generate more than £90m from this year's Champions League campaign, with a further £3.4m if the club wins.

It said of the club's 16,000 allocation, 6,500 were not for general sale, and Reds' fans would get 3,000 fewer tickets than Spurs.

Liverpool directors hogging the tickets from the feral hordes

you'll never walk alone

Liverpool will generate more than £90m from this year's Champions League campaign, with a further £3.4m if the club wins.

It said of the club's 16,000 allocation, 6,500 were not for general sale, and Reds' fans would get 3,000 fewer tickets than Spurs.

Hahaha.

Ha.

I have shamelessly stolen this from @karen7 as I am sure any lurking Liverpool fans will be interested in these statistics on the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

I have a large supply of candles in my loft if it hurts too much to LOOK AT THE FACTS. So.......THE TRUTH....

Manchester City in 2018/19:

Most Home Wins (18)
Most Away Wins (14)
Most Goals Scored (95)
Most Shots (683)
Most Passes (26,576)
Highest Average Possession (68.1%) Least Shots Conceded (238)

:)
Took me ages to get those stats together lol

I'm still laughing that some of them paid 6k for a ticket on sunday sure they were going to win the league

Took me ages to get those stats together lol

I'm still laughing that some of them paid 6k for a ticket on sunday sure they were going to win the league

Your Sterling efforts deserved airing to a wider audience. At least I gave you credit, that's the Silva lining. Glad you left no Stones unturned in searching for the truth. And sooooo quickly too. I am a Walker myself, not a runner, but Jesus, we don't half appreciate the Kompany on Bluemoon. Well, sometimes.

;)

Your Sterling efforts deserved airing to a wider audience. At least I gave you credit, that's the Silva lining. Glad you left no Stones unturned in searching for the truth. And sooooo quickly too. I am a Walker myself, not a runner, but Jesus, we don't half appreciate the Kompany on Bluemoon. Well, sometimes.

;)
Very good lol

you'll never walk alone

Ironic after they had a hissy fit about the number of tickets UEFA were giving them that it's their own club that are preventing them from getting tickets. But it just sums them up. Isn't it true that they have something like half the number of seasons tickets as us, even though they could obviously sell way more, because the directors know they can make more money selling overpriced single tickets to day trippers and tourists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.