FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City legend Tony Book went from laying bricks to lifting the FA Cup https://mol.im/a/7033559 via http://dailym.ai/android

Interesting he names his best City team from a combination of players from now, the team he played in and the City team he managed.

Really looking forward to the trip to Wembley on Saturday. Come on City, let's do the domestic treble. Piss off the scousers and the media yet again.

This is a big big big game. Watford have played non-existing football for the past two weeks. Saving it for this game.

But we need to keep our focus. Nothing is won.

They will want to beat us. Media will want watford to beat us. Liverpool will want watford to beat us. Maj of UK will want watford to beat us. Even UEFA....

Come on city.....

i have more than an inkling that this could be Vinnies farewell match i bloody hope not but them tears when he hit that worldie felt emotionally painful If so he starts on saturday Everyone moves on eventually but here were talking about the BEST captain we have ever had in the words of the "great" orator MR G NEVILLE " Where do you want your statue VINCENT KOMPANY

This is a big big big game. Watford have played non-existing football for the past two weeks. Saving it for this game.

But we need to keep our focus. Nothing is won.

They will want to beat us. Media will want watford to beat us. Liverpool will want watford to beat us. Maj of UK will want watford to beat us. Even UEFA....

Come on city.....

You’s will shut them all up again. Hopefully another resounding victory for City, can send them all into hiding. It’s funny how bitter they all are and they coming out with all kind of rubbish to try derail you. Just cos their darling Liverpool take the runner up plate again haha

As a Sunderland fan, my perfect end to season involves:

1) Sunderland get promoted to championship via playoffs (I can dream haha)
2) Man City beat Watford to seal historic domestic treble (very hopeful)
3) Spurs win and make Liverpool cry in champions league final (a possible chance)

Don’t think i’ll get all 3, but who knows haha

Good luck!

i have more than an inkling that this could be Vinnies farewell match i bloody hope not but them tears when he hit that worldie felt emotionally painful If so he starts on saturday Everyone moves on eventually but here were talking about the BEST captain we have ever had in the words of the "great" orator MR G NEVILLE " Where do you want your statue VINCENT KOMPANY

One of the best players I ever seen. An inspirational captain for your club. Conducts himself great on and off the field. Plus showed great resilience as he constantly battled injuries too

He’s a role model for any young player who wants to reach the top. Hopefully you’s can keep him at your club a while longer, even if he just become a bit part player. His leadership qualities are second to none.

One of the best players I ever seen. An inspirational captain for your club. Conducts himself great on and off the field. Plus showed great resilience as he constantly battled injuries too

He’s a role model for any young player who wants to reach the top. Hopefully you’s can keep him at your club a while longer, even if he just become a bit part player. His leadership qualities are second to none.
Good luck tonight mate. I’m making a point of watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.