Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his petulance I think that Pep doesn't like at all. Heard a couple of stories from people who say his attitude at training leaves a lot to be desired, funny how Low thought the same as well for Germany.

It was upto him to raise his game obviously pep didn't think he did, he's a great player on his day but compared to last season his standards have dropped a touch
I would agree to an extent,if you don't play then are expected to come on and rescue a game(like he did at the swamp i think)then it's difficult to prove you should start the next one

It's his petulance I think that Pep doesn't like at all. Heard a couple of stories from people who say his attitude at training leaves a lot to be desired, funny how Low thought the same as well for Germany.
That is a narrative that has stuck which no-one can prove is the case,players get left out of their national teams for all kinds of reasons,he was tearing it up here and young player of the year so his attitude wasn't bad then was it

I wouldn't try and work out why Pep doesn't like him, there is nothing to suggest he doesn't like him. He just prefers Sterling and Bernardo, and seems to like Sterling on the left as he always plays its Bernardo or Mahrez on the right.

Pep’s no mug, theirs a reason sane isn’t starting for us, we can all speculate what it is? Only pep knows why he isn’t, & who’s to question the worlds no1 coach?

That is a narrative that has stuck which no-one can prove is the case,players get left out of their national teams for all kinds of reasons,he was tearing it up here and young player of the year so his attitude wasn't bad then was it
Exactly, pure speculation that's all, but something doesn't seem right. No way do I want Leroy to leave, would be pretty gutting tbqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.