2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Gonna be an interesting summer. Sounds like we could be signing more players than initially though.

If it's true that Danilo is leaving. A new RB surely? Are we signing another LB? Sounds like Pep want's another CB. A successor to Ferna and also a replacement for Gundogan?

And of course....Pep wants a new forward. Doubt all that happens.
Not sure we’ll sign a left back now, and even if Gundogan goes not sure we’ll replace him if we get Fernandinho back up Foden and hopefully with a rest and pre season KDB will be back.
So if Danilo goes a right back ,dm , and maybe a forward to take Gundogans place with Bernardo playing more central. Not sure about centre back maybe if Otamendi goes. Think it will be 4 in at most.

I was told potentially 5 new arrivals this summer! :-0 could be one or two young players in that though. RB, CB, DM, CM & FW were mentioned. No names though :-(

I was told potentially 5 new arrivals this summer! :-0 could be one or two young players in that though. RB, CB, DM, CM & FW were mentioned. No names though :-(
AWB/Aarons, Rodri/Ndombele/Rice, Ziyech? and Felix/Jovic probably then. No idea who the CB could be. De Ligt looks Barca bound, I like the look of Bednarek

If a LB - Lucas Digne

Showing quality, Everton’s best defensive player this season and good going forward.

If Pep decides Mendy cannot be trusted next season we should get this lad.

Still young but experienced and has a year of PL football. Would cost £50m+ but I would go all out for him.

We’ll definitely sign a defensively mid and we want a forward. Looking at some positions just in case we have to replace players.

RB could be Max Aarons, rags are desperate for Wan-Bissaka apparently so we may miss out. Danilo was told he would be used as a utility player but hasn’t been trusted in other positions so he’s exploring his options. He might not leave and the Inter speculation that popped up the other day is journo nonsense.

We’re looking at Elvedi from Monchengladbach for CB in case Otamendi leaves. Kompany is likely to sign a year’s extension. No chance for De Ligt.

Rodri is our main target for Ferna’s successor. I heard a while ago that we were looking at a double deal for Ndombele and Aouar from Lyon, but we’d prefer Rodri now. I don’t know if we’re still in for Aouar if that’s the case. Not heard anything about Ziyech. Gundogan leaving is pretty certain but depending on Foden’s development we might not sign a second midfielder.

We’re looking at strikers who can play across the front three as Jesus may leave. He’s apparently frustrated at not being able to get a good run of games and feels his development is dwindling. Club aren’t convinced we have an adequate replacement for when Aguero leaves anyway so may ship him out to bring someone else in. Felix may be a goer if we can get Benfica to sell for lower than his release clause. Looking at Jovic but nothing concrete.

Sane staying is still up in the air and puts a spanner in the works if he does decide he wants out.

Bravo is happy to stay as he’s settled in Manchester, Muric will go on loan next season. Delph is out the door, Zinchenko will sign a new contract and could be first choice LB next season unless Mendy stops pissing about but he’s not going anywhere.

Take this with a pinch of salt as it’s info I’ve nipped the heads of journos to get, and had to read between the lines a bit as some of it was conflicting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.