2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

I can only see it as an attitude issue at this stage. How that manifests itself is a riddle. Poor application in training?
I was wondering the same thing.

The player is insanely talented and he is out of favor in club and national team.

Son-Mahrez swap

Only my opinion but it would possibly be like for like.

They are both players who thrive on space to run into and at defenders.

However we play teams who park the bus and there is never any large space for our forwards to run into.

Only my opinion but it would possibly be like for like.

They are both players who thrive on space to run into and at defenders.

However we play teams who park the bus and there is never any large space for our forwards to run into.

Mahrez scored some goals against City, we bought him but it didn't work so far.

As wide a vocabulary as I like to think I possess, I’ve never quite got the knack of the difference between ‘who’ and ‘whom’. Same with ‘effect’ and ‘affect’, to the extend that I sometimes deploy ‘impact upon’ instead.

Just got a mental block.

Is this thread title correctly spelt? I expect it is, as it’s been going a while.

Use whom when it is the object of a verb or preposition, so the him/her trick can be helpful.

Effect is more commonly a noun, affect a verb, though effect can be used as a verb in the sense of to bring about a change in something. Impact in UK English is more commonly a noun, but, in US English, it is also commonly used as a verb, something which is evidently effecting a change in your usage. ;-)

Extend is also a verb, extent a noun, but that confusion is more often to do with the written word being affected by the writer’s pronunciation.

And before any Mod complains, Aouar and Ndombele for starters.

What players are out of contract in the summer? vinnie..

Use whom when it is the object of a verb or preposition, so the him/her trick can be helpful.

Effect is more commonly a noun, affect a verb, though effect can be used as a verb in the sense of to bring about a change in something. Impact in UK English is more commonly a noun, but, in US English, it is also commonly used as a verb, something which is evidently effecting a change in your usage. ;-)

Extend is also a verb, extent a noun, but that confusion is more often to do with the written word being affected by the writer’s pronunciation.

And before any Mod complains, Aouar and Ndombele for starters.
‘Extend’ was a typo!

Gonna be an interesting summer. Sounds like we could be signing more players than initially though.

If it's true that Danilo is leaving. A new RB surely? Are we signing another LB? Sounds like Pep want's another CB. A successor to Ferna and also a replacement for Gundogan?

And of course....Pep wants a new forward. Doubt all that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.