2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

If Gundo leaves, Bruno Fernandes should be a good option to replace him. Central midfielder with 28 goals and 15 assists only this season. Not gonna lie, I don’t watch Portoguese football, but those numbers speaks for themselves

A CF is a priority. Two would be better.

Clone Ferdy.

Need a forward midfield replacement for merlin who has better knees than Kev.

And a new manager in waiting if next season is Peps last :(

We need Rodri first of all to rotate with Dinho. I'd also get a leftback in Chilwell. Leftback can rotate between Mendy, Chilwell and Zinc. Zinchenko can be valuable for us in that he can go between LB (becasue of Mendy's injuries) and maybe play 3rd choice DM if needed. Then Gundo can go.

In:

Rhodri
Wan bissaka
Skriniar
Douglas costa
Zac steffon

Out:

Bravo
Mangala
Alex Garcia
Patrick Roberts
Jack Harrison
Delph
Otamendi
Mahrez
Danilo

Have you heard anything confirming that Teamtalk rumour?

Aarons is the only name that’s came up for RB besides Wan-Bissaka. The teamtalk rumour is only an “exclusive” because one of their writers has made it up. Seem to be going for homegrown talent for that position.

It could be that we’re looking at James in case Sane leaves, and that would allow us to use a foreign spot for a RB. No other names from what I’ve gathered anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.