Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

If the Dippers had been offered a chance to play a one off game against a side that had lost 19 games in all competitions during the season I think they would’ve been pretty happy
It is sad that the 2 finalists haven’t won their domestic league for 30 years and 58 years respectively
Perhaps Champions league needs a new name?

Watch a pep team play then tell me he can do all that work,he does like a penalty though.

He ran further than any other striker in the Premier League in the 2015-2016 season. I can't find stats for subsequent seasons but I imagine they would be similar.

He ran further than any other striker in the Premier League in the 2015-2016 season. I can't find stats for subsequent seasons but I imagine they would be similar.
3 yrs ago? you run less the older you get usually,it's not all about running,if you have watched sergio the last 2 seasons you can see what a pep striker is expected to do
Anyway you won't win this game unless you are very smart and work together and not one player looking for the glory

3 yrs ago? you run less the older you get usually,it's not all about running,if you have watched sergio the last 2 seasons you can see what a pep striker is expected to do
Anyway you won't win this game unless you are very smart and work together and not one player looking for the glory
You can make stats mean anything. He could have run in fucking circles all the time.And 3 seasons ago ffs its 2019 now.By the way I hope you stuff the dippers.think the worlds best centre back would prefer to face Harry not fully match fit than the other 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.