Running thread

Manchester Half done!

Fuck the idea of ever doing a full, lol, that was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, the last 6k felt like an eternity, was fine up to 15k but then really had to grind out the rest of it.

2:11:59 so very happy with that considering before today I had never ran over 10k in my life.

Brilliant effort mate, made up for you.

Manchester Half done!

Fuck the idea of ever doing a full, lol, that was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, the last 6k felt like an eternity, was fine up to 15k but then really had to grind out the rest of it.

2:11:59 so very happy with that considering before today I had never ran over 10k in my life.

Great stuff. Hope you keep at it.

Manchester Half done!

Well done mate!

Done my first 10k today! Finished in 1:01:02. Made up with it even though it was just over the hour time I wanted! The last kilometre was horrible but just about made it!

Well done mate!

Done my first 10k today! Finished in 1:01:02. Made up with it even though it was just over the hour time I wanted! The last kilometre was horrible but just about made it!

Well done mate, yesterday was my first 10k too. Lost my calves at about the 7k mark but actually quite enjoyed it (and the beers after).

Well done to all you guys on all your running exploits. I watched the Manchester 10k feature on TV yesterday, and was inspired to put in my own 10k after it. What a pleasant weekend it has been!

Well done mate, yesterday was my first 10k too. Lost my calves at about the 7k mark but actually quite enjoyed it (and the beers after).

Well done mate! That last 3k was hard cos you could see the Hilton in the distance for me! The beers after were very good!

Here's to the next one!

First run of wk 8 of couch25k just done.

3 x 28 min runs this week and managed 4.42km.

Could have easily done 5k today if i had wanted.

Brilliant program to follow for anyone who like me couldn't run 30 seconds just 8 weeks ago!

First run of wk 8 of couch25k just done.

3 x 28 min runs this week and managed 4.42km.

Could have easily done 5k today if i had wanted.

Brilliant program to follow for anyone who like me couldn't run 30 seconds just 8 weeks ago!

You keep going mate. The hard part of getting started is done. Well done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.