It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Does anyone else think that transfers could soon be a thing of the past. Big clubs are now in the position where none have to sell players to survive, all awash with bundles of cash. So it could very soon be stalemate as far as big money transfers go. Will be left to players to decide if they want to leave a club or not, and not many seem that desperate to leave their respective clubs.

Does anyone else think that transfers could soon be a thing of the past. Big clubs are now in the position where none have to sell players to survive, all awash with bundles of cash. So it could very soon be stalemate as far as big money transfers go. Will be left to players to decide if they want to leave a club or not, and not many seem that desperate to leave their respective clubs.

What? And when they leave how do you replace them? Magic fairy dust?

We just need to up his wages. Pointless haggling over what would be only about £12m extra a year (another £1m a month for Leroy in wages) if it means we lose him and end up paying about five times that or more for a replacement. Just fucking double or treble Leroy’s wages! Still cheaper than a new player who wouldn’t even be as good.
I honestly doubt that this is all about wages. Bayern seem to be using his mum to turn his head.

What? And when they leave how do you replace them? Magic fairy dust?

I think he is referring to transfer fees. Almost a no-obligation to stay at a club scenario.

I feel it would make playing strategy impossible to manage unless there are very tight rules around signing for a club. For example, a compulsory stay of two seasons, then a freedom of movement clause. Of course, the player or the club could activate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.