What's the most drunk you've ever been?

Not me and not strictly booze inflicted, but I went to New York with my mate, ended up in a dark and dingy bar in the lower east side.

Couple of women came onto him like he was Justin Bieber. I told him to be very careful because something wasn’t right.

I carried on talking to some other people until I had to peel him off the floor after he keeled over off a bar stool. He’d only had two whiskeys so I can only assume they’d spiked him. They scurried off rather quickly. Not sure what they were after, he had an Argos watch on and some trainers from Sports Direct.

He’s a big lad so I had to get him up out the basement of this place. On the way out a load of Americans accused us of stealing their jacket, luckily my mate’s mum had written his name in it in marker pen (he was 32, wtf?)

Then I had to find a taxi who’d take him in a, by now, unconscious state. 30 mins later we were back at our hotel, had to pay the yellow cab driver $400 + fare + tip because he was sick all over the cab seats, floor etc.

Got him up to our room and he couldn’t talk, eyes rolled back in his head. Called my dad who said get him to hospital, so I called his mum who was a nurse, for a second opinion, and she said the same.

By now said friend had shat himself, pissed himself and been sick all over the bed. I wasn’t sure if he had travel insurance so I took his phone and wallet and emptied all his cards and ID out, left him with 50 dollars.

Took him back downstairs and took him to a different hotel round the corner, he sat on the disabled access ramp being sick. I left him and walked round the block a few times then made a fleeting comment to concierge at this hotel, “I think that guy over there needs some help”. They went to try and talk to him, I watched from afar and 20-30 mins later an ambulance arrived.

They carted him off so I went into Times Square and had a pretzel to finish my night. Jumped in bed, no sign of him when I woke up (but the room stank as he’d shit on his bed). About 1pm the next day he staggered in, had refused to give the hospital his name and discharged himself. They confirmed he’d been spiked.

Spent the last three days of the holiday in bed while I had a great time doing other stuff on my own. Vowed I’d never go on holiday with him again which I stuck to for a few years, then last week he convinced me we should fly to Vegas then drive to LA. Will check back in 6 weeks and let you know how it goes!
your goin to vegas with him! no fuckin wonder your called gandalfthebrave

Smirnoff vodka promotion night at UMIST. Every time you bought a vodka you got a raffle ticket where you either got Smirnoff merchandise or a free vodka. I kept getting free vodkas. 3 hours later it was projectile vomit in the hall of residence toilets. Took me days to get over it and not had a drop of vodka since - that was 30 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.