What's the most drunk you've ever been?

Winner. I bet the old boy was mortified. Plenty of pissed up stupidity and randomness being aired here but this made me laugh, a lot.
He took it very well tbf.

Just remembered one to rival the foregoing, when I was a guest of a spirit brand owner on a trip to the Luxardo Sambuca distillery, the same night as Liverpool lost the 2007 CL Final to AC Milan.

Great trip, which included some water-skiing on Lake Maggiore.

Was genuinely still pissed 12 hours after I stopped drinking.

Yes but summers here. I dreamt about the coat last night. I had tied the scouser to a tree naked and shot bow and arrows at him all night and he was bleeding profusely. I spent between 5 and 6 today awake but imagining myself putting salt and vinegar in his wounds. I have had this dream several times since the second of January. I think I need some help.

no, I think you're doing very well on your own

me:
there've been a few occasions where i've been carried home, just so pissed i've stopped functioning and passed out so mates carried me back to bed but a particular time a mate and I popped out for a few jars (the biggest always start this way) and it got out of hand. Next morning, 11am, my missus is back from a night at her mates screaming the house down. Wakes me up with a right head on me, walk out to see what the hell is going on and immediately the smell hits me. There's vomit all over the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, my missus looks on in horror, and vomit all up the stairs. The living room is a war zone, the sofa is soaked in red wine. The freezer is open, everything defrosted. House is fucked. There was only 2 of us, it was fucking carnage.

mate:
so pissed he lopped of half his ring finger on his left hand in the taxi door (he subsequently was told by police), woke up in his room a few hours later in pain and covered in blood and minus a finger. Didn't even know at the time he was so numb from booze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.