Golf tips

Being relaxed and swinging hard is the trick, if u can be completely relaxed and swing through it makes everything easier. But u need to be confident in youself and not over think everything. If you want to fuck it up you will

Brill, stand on your tip toes, hold the club like you would a budgie, imagine the balls not there when you swing through, keep your club at an angle with your arms, slow back swing, transfer your weight on the down swing, finish high, keep your right leg planted, keep your head down and more, or

Jasper Carrot:

Address the ball and smash it’s arse as hard as you can.

Not a tip but Robert Rock needs a 3 on the last in Ireland to shoot a 59, on Sky now.

I once took my dads clubs with me to the 18 hole at Heaton Park.
It was only on the 1st tee I realised something was wrong when my mate said the clubs were the wrong way round.
Although right handed I never realised my dad played snooker/pool and golf left handed. I felt like a right idiot.

The great thing about golf is that there is a handicap system, allowing the weaker players to compete on a fairly level playing field against the stronger players.
So, if you get given a handicap and can play to it, you're in the game, so it doesn't really matter what your handicap is.
I've been playing for about 5 years and started with a 28 handicap gradually getting down to 18.
I think that you get to a level and that's you. I can't see me getting lower than this so accept it, one shot a hole, that'll do.
However, if your in the pub talking about golf, don't ever tell them your an 18. If you do, some twat will be giving you golf and swing lessons whilst your stood at the bar.
I find that if you tell them your handicap is 4, they soon fuck off.

The great thing about golf is that there is a handicap system, allowing the weaker players to compete on a fairly level playing field against the stronger players.
So, if you get given a handicap and can play to it, you're in the game, so it doesn't really matter what your handicap is.
I've been playing for about 5 years and started with a 28 handicap gradually getting down to 18.
I think that you get to a level and that's you. I can't see me getting lower than this so accept it, one shot a hole, that'll do.
However, if your in the pub talking about golf, don't ever tell them your an 18. If you do, some twat will be giving you golf and swing lessons whilst your stood at the bar.
I find that if you tell them your handicap is 4, they soon fuck off.

That’s you and Trump then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.