Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low has said in the last week he should go to Bayern,he is such a twat,he'll hold playing time over his head i'm sure of it

I wouldn't be taking advice from that snot eating, shit sniffing tosser anyway. Leroy's Germany career will still be going strong long after Low returns to irrelevance.

Leroy will get the best deal on the table from us. However we need to consider this from his POV. He's not in favour with the national team at the moment and maybe he thinks a Bayern move might put that right especially if we're not participating in the CL (To be confirmed obviously).

The other doubt could be his mentality. As sublime as he is, he doesn't defend as well as Bernardo, Sterling or Mahrez for that matter. And Pep has shown frustration with his pre-season twice now. The first one he was floating round LA, the last one he had fatherhood land on his lap.

He could be using the time to think it through and sign the best deal possible. Either way we wish him luck.

Speak for yourself I would wish him no such thing.

First post, hi everyone.

Judging by Instagram, Leroy is in Dubai with Gundo. Doesn't seem to be anything to do with their national team... Contract negotiations over there perhaps?

Also worth noting that his hair may make it look like the picture is from last summer, but it's not. Multiple people have posted pictures with him from last night.

My point is about being under pressure at his age,everyone ever connected with bayern and his national manager who is he spending the summer with have said he should go to bayern,of course he is old enough to be responsible for his decisions but that isn't my point,they can put pressure on a 23yr old that they couldn't put on players of 26 and upwards

Well if he bows to that pressure then he won't ever reach his potential. At 23 I'd do the complete opposite to prove people wrong. So maybe that's that's the problem with Pep in that he is always pushing for more but Sané can't hack it.

I think it started last Summer.

I can’t think of another reason why Germany wouldn’t take Leroy to the World Cup. He was one of the three best young players in Europe last season.

I reckon Löw is in on it with Hoeness and Rummenigge. They left him out of the WC, they sewed seeds about his “attitude”, he got unsettled, lost his place as an automatic starter at City (despite still being involved or instrumental in some of the biggest games for us this season) and then the plan will be for Bayern to come along, sort this made up “attitude” out and he’ll be bang in the Germany team hailed as one of the best in Europe and that there were problems at City when there weren’t...

What? You mean Low didn't take Sané to Russia to downgrade Leroy as a City player as part of a bigger plan to bring him to Bayern?

Nah. Low has picked his old buddies AND didn't want to kick out Brandt again AND senior players didn't like Leroy's attitude - like Low himself.
The same attitude Pep doesn't like. It's existent, it is.

Low hasn't much influence. He is in a quite weak position in the German public anyway,
and Leroy IS a certain Germany player from now on anyway. For City or for Bayern.

Maybe Leroy and his mum would prefer Germany, but only Bayern could afford him. He would have more offensive freedom at Bayern as they urgently need wingers after Robben and Ribery are out. More playing time guaranteed.
It's up to Leroy.

Hoeness said today the financial package for a Sané transfer is "difficult to realize".
Bayern will try to work on the threat getting Leroy cheaper next summer or on a free 2021.
But they need wingers now.

Bayern's sudden interest in Rodri is only a desperate move to influence upcoming negotiations with Txiki,
as they are aware our weak point is DM.

We only would let Leroy go if we can sign a very strong replacement, whoever that is.

Low's job is also on the hot seat after an awful Euro + WC since 2014. If he blunders this Nations tourney + Euro 20 then he might just get canned.

Everyone knows Sane will take the next step under Pep, leaving for a worse team with a worse manager to just stagnate would dull to him who has a bit of that CR7 arrogance.

Who?

I love sane to bits but if he moves due to competition from raz and Bernie , then he is just a pussy and he’ll never reach his potential to be a world class player with that kind of pussy attitude.
Right now he has everything lined up for him to be the best of the best at city but if his reasoning is money or pussying than good fucking luck .
We move on . No problem at all.

You’ve cat-alogued the problem purr-fectly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.