Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Our seats and the cheaper ones in SS3 are the best value in the stadium in my opinion. However prices are a lot higher in most areas and people are struggling to afford them.
Yes one of the reasons I left Family Stand level 2 was the cost, I can appreciate people struggling with price Increases and to increase the prices again was unnecessary in my opinion.

I doubt that. I think it's a way of increasing prices without causing a mutiny. My ticket has almost doubled since the take-over from £450 to £820. But as it's in small increases, it doesn't feel like it.

That's basically what I was saying. They'll probably have a target figure in mind and will increase in small amounts until they reach that figure rather than having a huge jump.

Mine has gone up by £80 & sons £40
I have sat in those seats since day 1 then relocated whilst it was converted in to the 9320 seats. I'm afraid I wont be renewing our season tickets I just cannot afford it.
£1335 & £665 to renew WTF city.

Another blue gone.
When my seats changed to 9320 I relocated. I had sat in the same seats since day 1 so was reluctant to move, however it wasn't so bad, now have new gang around me and know them well after a couple of seasons. I moved to South stand and managed to get front row tickets on the 2nd level on opening day of the permitted time to swap seats, Perhaps consider moving, my seat has gone up £20 I think, it's now £675. Bit unnecessary I think but affordable. Get in touch with supporters services, tell them you can't afford your seats and see if they can help you move. The football we are playing is amazing and after your slog through the Pearce years you deserve a bit of happiness.

How do I find out how much prices are for all different parts of the ground without going into the renew option ?

Has anyone got last year's price chart to compare?

Mine is up £10 in CB level 2. Was expecting a more significant rise with all of the delay.

Has anyone got last season’s prices still?

Can’t remember what I paid.

SSL, Block 115, row Y.

My season ticket with Platinum has broken the £700 barrier. £705. £655 without platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.