It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

So based on TH's most recent post our targets could be

De Ligt (but how much is he just using us to get his move to Barca?! - its been done before so Im very suspicious and doubtful on him)
Felix (but only at our price (so highly unlikely)

There are also the rumours about Rodrigo Hernandez (holding midfielder) and Bruno Fernandes

If Sane stays we don't need Felix and Im with some on this as where he looks a great prospect I think there is an element of a gamble in him(though with any player there is) but there is something about him that says he may struggle in different leagues (Could well be wrong)

If we were to get De Ligt, Hernande and Fernadez id say that was a very very good transfer window. Without De Ligt id say even those two would be good..but we would need s centre half and if we don't get De Ligt and we aint going to meet the price for McGuire (completely agree on that one) then who would be the other option for centre half. I know a lot of people say prove Garcia but that's a huge step up to have him as third choice...

Anything new on Thiago Almada? Alan Nixon who was the first to report our interest is very reliable. Have watched a couple of vids of him since, and he looks like a great talent. Could be a bargain

Just a gut instinct, but got a feeling this will be quite a frustrating summer. Again. Not sure why, but just feels like a perfect storm of us needing players to replace ageing senior ones, us not wanting to be ripped off and us being conscious about how much we spend with UEFA/FFP bollocks breathing down our necks. This isn't flapping, just genuinely how i've felt for a while. I *really* hope I'm wrong though!

They're always frustrating transfer windows. We have a set of principles and we stick to them even when that clearly forces us to rely on a limited squad. Certainly working for us so far but as a fan I'd like us to just flop the HRH' enormous wallet on the table, sign all our top targets by May 31st, and get excited for the new season.

If we just get Rodri or an alternative, that would probably be enough. Not saying we would be perfect at CB, with Vinnie and Nico going, but we would have cover.
Gotta disagree there. If we lose otamendi as well as vinnie then signing a cb is imperative. No way we can compete for the league and champions league with just Laporte and stones as senior centre halves.

For me we only need a cb and a dm. Anyone else in would be dependent on anymore outgoings. Where we may have a problem though however is if we get a transfer ban next season and We can’t replace the ageing players in the squad.

Gotta disagree there. If we lose otamendi as well as vinnie then signing a cb is imperative. No way we can compete for the league and champions league with just Laporte and stones as senior centre halves.

For me we only need a cb and a dm. Anyone else in would be dependent on anymore outgoings. Where we may have a problem though however is if we get a transfer ban next season and We can’t replace the ageing players in the squad.

Probably not going to lose Otamendi though, he'll get more game time with Vinnie gone and Ateltico have already signed a player to replace Godin. Agree wholeheartedly that with a transfer ban in the wings we should have gone big though - maybe we still will but it doesn't sound likely.

City Xtra just posted it- SkyTorben (quoted by a Bayern Munich aggregator account).

so just more media speculation.....nothing concrete whatsoever.

the media (from mainstream to idiots on twitter)just post around and around in circles hoping if they through enough shit they will eventually get something right.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.