Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit club - spineless,no substance - their players don't give a fuck about the shirt.

West Ham will soon overtake them too.

Looking at that team I’d bin 9 players and keep the 2 strikers. The manager looks totally out this depth aswell.

Have watched Torreira a few times for Arsenal. The fans think he is great. Is it just me who thinks he's not good enough for a top Premier League side? I cannot see what he offers. Xhaka is just as bad, in my opinion.

Some say Arsenal need a new defence. It looks like they need a new midfield too.

If they keep their 4-4-2 formation going they need a keeper and the 2 sets of 4 if they realistically want to challenge at the top, Their position is representative of their quality and challenging around the uefa league spots is about par for them these days. they only had a sniff of chumps league because Spurs and Chelsea tried to self destruct in the league.

If they keep their 4-4-2 formation going they need a keeper and the 2 sets of 4 if they realistically want to challenge at the top, Their position is representative of their quality and challenging around the uefa league spots is about par for them these days. they only had a sniff of chumps league because Spurs and Chelsea tried to self destruct in the league.

That’s only part of the story. When Arsenal won at Vicarage Road, they went to fourth in the League, but they then lost three consecutive League games, shipping nine goals, drew won, and then won one when it was too late. They had CL in their own hands but seemed to become increasingly convinced that glory in Baku and access via that route was somehow easier than to winning domestically and securing CL for next season. If anything, their capacity to self-destruct has exceeded that of Spurs and Chelsea, and the manager needs to take a large share of the blame for allowing that to happen. The narrative became one of everything would be alright because Emery would bring his Europa League expertise to bear. Well, that myth was shattered to smithereens last night.

Have watched Torreira a few times for Arsenal. The fans think he is great. Is it just me who thinks he's not good enough for a top Premier League side? I cannot see what he offers. Xhaka is just as bad, in my opinion.

Some say Arsenal need a new defence. It looks like they need a new midfield too.
How Xhaka and Mustafi get anywhere near a PL first team is a mystery.

I’ve not seen enough to say one way or the other but you can see why they like him. Let’s be honest, they haven’t had many players recently that run around and tackle so I can see why they like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.