Positive thought for next season

Everything is already positive, we have set standard's that no English club has ever come close to domestically in the past.

If you want a real negative for the dippers, their front 3 are all involved in either acon or copa america this month, lets see how they cope with hardly any break before next season.

Liverpool already have winning European Cups / CL wins over us so it's just one more (& a shit one too). They still have never won the Premier League!!

We can sing Have You Ever Seen Spurs Win The League with no riposte from them either...
I'm not a fan of this thread. It predetermines that City start at a disadvantage to liverpool because they beat spurs.
We beat spurs, twice. We beat liverpool, we won the league, we are at a place they can only dream of. Next year we will make it 5 and the year after we will make it 6, and liverpool will still be looking at us through the shop window unable to buy the one thing they truly desire!!!!

i fear more next season, in years gone by if a season held more english clubs in the final stages of europe, they always suffered the following season in europe. action-reactin type stuff, i m not saying we wont do well, just we must be vigilant in games and progress to the end. we do have what it takes,just a case of can we do it this year(next season).

at least we don't have to witness the 5 times nazi salute by the scouse next season

I'm not a fan of this thread. It predetermines that City start at a disadvantage to liverpool because they beat spurs.
We beat spurs, twice. We beat liverpool, we won the league, we are at a place they can only dream of. Next year we will make it 5 and the year after we will make it 6, and liverpool will still be looking at us through the shop window unable to buy the one thing they truly desire!!!!

I agree and every Liverpool fan I know personally has said they would prefer to win the league. The point of the thread is more in the banter stakes than anything to do with how we will do against Liverpool & Spurs (extremely well is my expectation).

I agree and every Liverpool fan I know personally has said they would prefer to win the league. The point of the thread is more in the banter stakes than anything to do with how we will do against Liverpool & Spurs (extremely well is my expectation).
Wonder if the Spurs fans will be wearing the 'no V.A.R.' hats next season

I really would like us to win the Champions league trophy, not just for us but for our wonderful owners. So I will take the league and Champs league double next season. :)

This club moves forward every season , i expect a minimum of two top quality players added to the squad and hope we hang on to all of our current group , although if Mangala chooses to leave i will have to hide my disappointment (but at least it free's up another £80k a week on the wage bill)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.